Friday, May 30, 2014

Reminiscing in Abstract Print

 


     It's about summer (dress) time! I made a trip to my alma mater for Memorial Day weekend where I hoped to enjoy the beach town and some good company. For my outfit, I went with something simple, but fun: a colorful day dress and a pair of strappy sandals. This dress is one of my favorite finds from when I was still a college student at UC Santa Cruz. The abstract design reflects the vibrant, artistic vibes from campus, while the soft flow of the hem is reminiscent of ocean view strolls by Westcliff. Knowing it would be breezy by the beach and cold in the evening, I layered a dotted button down over the dress and tied the ends to keep a  more defined waist line.

I was so thankful for some time with friends and family, as well as coming back to a short week!  Happy Friday, friends!





                                     





Shirt: JCrew/  Dress: Mimi Chica (old) [you might like these] /  Shoes: JustFab/  Purse: Romeo and Juliet Couture

Keep close on Bloglovin'InstagramPinterest





3 comments:

  1. Such a casual yet chic outfit! love it =)

    Blog: http://www.ezzentricblog.com
    facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ezzentricblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I see from your blog that you're from HK. Love it! I have family there =)

    ReplyDelete