Friday, January 3, 2014

Red and Leopard



     The other day, I talked about how I like colorful accents and bursts of bold elements like animal print. Today's Keaton Row look is another example of how a little color and a little print adds a lot of interest to an otherwise simple outfit. I particularly love the pairing of red and leopard together. In my opinion, both run the risk of being too loud and obnoxious, but in classic silhouettes, quality material, and the right dosage, it can totally change the vibe of an outfit and bring it to another level of style.

   This look is styled by me at Keaton Row. Every day this week, I'll be adding a new post to my lookbook, "Priscilla's Picks for the New Year." So, get the look here and check back for more:

https://keatonrow.com/lookbook/52a11cd7a3904b3b5d010d69/4

Interested in getting styled for free?  Sign up with me here and request a lookbook:

https://keatonrow.com/stylist/priscillachan


Always a pleasure,







No comments:

Post a Comment