Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year Party

   

     It's almost New Years, my friends, and I'm toasting to new beginnings, new adventures, and all the wonderful things I have to give thanks for this past year. For those of you who don't know me, intros are in order. I'm a Silicon Valley native, and in addition to my day job, I'm also a stylist for online, personal styling company, Keaton Row. I've created this blog as a place to share looks and things styled and/or loved by me. So, in light of an unpredictable and exciting year, I'm starting with this post.

     This outfit plays up the wow factor of the festive party season. Dress up casual, easy-going shapes with sleek accessories like this silver front flap clutch and some glitz found in the sequins of this fun tee and chandelier earrings for an effortlessly chic New Years Party look. So, you got your chance to don those ugly sweaters, but this, you'll want to wear all year 'round.


    This look is styled by me at Keaton Row. Every day this week, I'll be adding a new post to my lookbook, "Priscilla's Picks for the New Year." So, get the look here and check back for more:

https://keatonrow.com/lookbook/52a11cd7a3904b3b5d010d69/1

Interested in getting styled for free?  Sign up with me here and request a lookbook:


https://keatonrow.com/stylist/priscillachan


Always a pleasure,






No comments:

Post a Comment